WCEDC Technical Assistance
- The WCEDC can help you to develop your business plan or get the help you need to put a viable plan together.
- We can steer you toward the establishment of other needed business services such as setting up an accounting system, business insurance needs and legal assistance.
- We can find out what incentives are available from a variety of resources to assist you start, expand or maintain your business.
- We can help you connect with and work with area lenders.
- We will provide direct referrals and networking with national, state, regional and local agencies that provide other "free" business resources or services.
- We will help you investigate and develop alternatives for business development and expansion resulting in finance options with lower rates and more flexible terms, including the Six (6) Washburn County Industrial Development Agency Revolving loan Funds.
- We can help you with solutions to business problems and concerns.
- We work with area realtors and others to provide industrial and commercial sites including Tax Incremental Financing Districts, Industrial Parks and specific commercial and industrial facilities that are available.